Thursday, July 29, 2010

Genealogy Novels

Recently, I've been discovering some great reads with a genealogy flavour and I've been borrowing them from the library. We're so fortunate to have a wonderful public library in Halifax.

The other day, I finished reading The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe. I really enjoyed the book and was sorry that it ended :(

I'll be looking for more of Howe's work.

I also discovered a series of genealogy/family history themed novels by Rett MacPherson. You can find a list of her books and reviews here.

I first read A Veiled Antiquity. It was a 200 page, interesting, easy to read mystery that left me anxious to read the 2nd one I had picked up at the library - A Comedy of Heirs. I'm only on page 16, but this one promises to be as good as the first. So much to read, so little time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment