Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Do I Want to be a Certified Genealogist?

I've thought now and again that I might want to work towards gaining my certification, but I've been intimidated by the process and I'm unsure if I'm ready.  However, I'm going to a meeting tomorrow night to learn more about the application, the required submission and the exam, so I may decide to take the plunge and spend the next year working on it.


If I decide to go for it, how will I decide which family should I use for the submission?  I'm hoping I will come away from tomorrow night's meeting with a better idea of how to decide.


If you're interested in knowing more about how you can gain your certification in the Canadian Maritime Provinces, check out the Genealogy Institute of the Maritimes website.


Until next time, Happy Researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment